How To Join A Virtual Class On Zoom
As we move forward, we will be holding classes on Zoom. Here is information to help you transition to virtual classes until in-person classes can be held again. Here is important information:
How to Use Zoom
1. After you register for a class, you will receive an invitation to the zoom meeting in your email.
2. Click on the link in the email to join the class!
*If you do not have the Zoom app, the link will open to the zoom website so that you can download the app.
*You do not need to create a Zoom account but you will need to download the software to join the Zoom class.
3. Once open, please click the button to join the meeting.
4. Enter your name and the meeting ID specified in your emailed invitation.
5. Be sure to check that your video and audio are on, and then you will have successfully joined the online class! Yes, it's that easy! Before the teacher begins instruction, please mute your microphone.
I appreciate your patience as we accommodate the sudden change and move my classes online. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.